Shuttle During Launch Phase
- Launch Seat Assignments
- Four crewmembers on the flight deck, the rest on the middeck.
- The Shuttle Operational Data Book includes many system schematics in PDF format.
- Flight Plan
- Follow the crew's activities at launch and throughout the mission.
- Orbiter Systems
- The Space Shuttle Reference Manual provides detailed data about onboard shuttle systems, including instruments and equipment required during launch.
- Ascent and orbit insertion statistics are available here in PDF format.
- Launch FAQ
- Frequently asked questions about launch.
Responsible NASA Official: John Ira Petty
Updated: 25 October 1998
What you should know about Web Accessibility and Policy Notices